By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on International Prom Association’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on International Prom Association’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by International Prom Association at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on International Prom Association’s web site are provided “as is”. International Prom Association makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, International Prom Association does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall International Prom Association or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on International Prom Association’s Internet site, even if International Prom Association or a International Prom Association authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on International Prom Association’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. International Prom Association does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. International Prom Association may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. International Prom Association does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
International Prom Association has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by International Prom Association of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. SMS Terms and Conditions
International Prom Association Alerts & Info Service allows mobile subscribers to opt-in to receive news and information about the International Prom Association and its products through SMS messages straight to the subscriber’s phone.
International Prom Association’s Alerts & Info Service is available on the following carriers:
Appalachian Wireless, AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost Mobile, Cellcom, Cellular South, Centennial Wireless, GCI, Immix Wireless, Inland Cellular, IV Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile®, U.S. Cellular, United Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, and West Central Wireless.
T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
There are no premium charges for joining the International Prom Association’s Alerts & Info Services for receiving the alert and info messages, however Msg&Data rates may apply.
If you opt-in to receive alerts or info from the International Prom Association, you will receive up to six messages per month.
How to opt-out of our service
To opt-out of the International Prom Association Alerts & Info program, text STOP at any time to 878787. An unsubscribe message will be sent to your mobile number confirming the cancellation, but no more messages will be sent from this program after that one.
For support or information about our International Prom Association Alerts & Info service, text HELP at any time to 878787. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-259-5775.
International Prom Association’s top priority is the privacy of our users. The following is provided to address any concerns you may have.
International Prom Association will never, under any circumstances, sell or distribute your cell phone number to third parties or International Prom Association clients for whom you have not approved. International Prom Association will never directly market to you any services for which you have not opted in, either by cell phone, text message or email.
International Prom Association will never distribute any personal information about you, including your phone number, name, billing information or any other piece of identifying information. If you have any questions, please send us an email to email@example.com.
9. Marketing Scheduler Terms and Conditions
All retailers using the Marketing Scheduler service provided by International Prom Association authorize International Prom Association to access information from and submit information approved by the user to sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Mailchimp. International Prom Association will not store user’s login credentials (username and password) but will rather store an access token that is received through interactions with a 3rd-Party Site’s Public API. The user may revoke International Prom Association’s access to a 3rd-Party Site at any time, at which time the access token will be permanently deleted from International Prom Association’s databases.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to International Prom Association’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.